Today's workout once again left me feeling so good. I came home hungry for protein and veggies. I was awake, refreshed and that perfect amount of sore. My muscles felt used, stretched and nourished; it felt like I got blood moving to new areas of my body. I don't want to go back to feeling creaky and mushy.
Was I really THIS close to finishing off my semester without crossfit? I can just imagine how ugly life would have looked going down that path.
Today at Crossfit
3x3 hang power cleans
3x3 power cleans from hang, low hang, below knee hang,
i didn't go heavy on any of these 55lb to 75 lb
then we did 5 rounds
1 min AMRAP left arm dumbbell clean and press (25 lb)
1 min AMRAP right arm dumbbell clean and press (25 lb)
1 min plank hold
then 5 min AMRAP double unders
128 total
they offer me free cupcakes in law school several times every single day. torture.
Was I really THIS close to finishing off my semester without crossfit? I can just imagine how ugly life would have looked going down that path.
Today at Crossfit
3x3 hang power cleans
3x3 power cleans from hang, low hang, below knee hang,
i didn't go heavy on any of these 55lb to 75 lb
then we did 5 rounds
1 min AMRAP left arm dumbbell clean and press (25 lb)
1 min AMRAP right arm dumbbell clean and press (25 lb)
1 min plank hold
then 5 min AMRAP double unders
128 total
![]() |
| roasted string beans with slivered almonds, lemon zest and olive oil |
![]() |
| Gluten free Georgetown Cupcake/little cheat |


No comments:
Post a Comment