Despite my mixed paleo challenge results, I am investing in some new clothes for the summer. Things do seem to be fitting me nicely these days.
1) I am obsessed with my girl friend's style (she's pictured below). She just studied abroad in Milan, picked up all sorts of fashion inspiration and even worked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival. One of her signature items is the asymmetrical skirt. I ordered the black and cream dress below as a birthday present to myself.
2) My legs may be huge, strong, and muscular. But I am fitting into shorts and pants that I haven't been able to wear in forever. And I also may be reliving college days by buying into the neon look - but whatever.
This post in Cupcakes and Cashmere might have pushed me over he edge: Glow in the Dark
![]() |
| source (Cupcakes and Cashmere) |





No comments:
Post a Comment