Only two years ago I spent too much time in the murky lake water failing over and over to get up on one ski. The handle bars kept flying out of my hands and I couldn't get myself out of the water.
Waterskiing is one way I've been able to gauge my strength over the past couple years. 2 years ago I was unaware that my difficulty getting up had to do with my lack of strength and overall out of shape-ness. However, last year, after only a month or two of crossfit I felt infinitely better making it up on one ski. I realized just how weak I had been the year before. This year, making it up on one ski is a piece of cake and while everyone whined the next day about their torn hamstrings and other aches and pains, I felt completely fine. ha
![]() |
| George does make an impressive rooster tail. |
Crossfit Nittany
Does have a way of kicking my ass. Everyone is just recklessly strong. It's no place for my calculated self. I'm challenged here to push myself a little bit more than I'm comfortable with. love it.
Heading over there in the next hour for this..
3 rounds for time of:
7 Hang Squat Cleans @ 155/105#
21 Burpees
35 Double-Unders
21 Burpees
35 Double-Unders


No comments:
Post a Comment