Before (Jan 8, 2012)
Weight: 130.2 lbs
Waist: 26.75 in
After (Feb 7, 2012)
Weight 125 lbs
Waist: 25.75 in
Before (April 29, 2012)
weight: 132.3
waist: 27.5
Arm: 11.5
After (June 7, 2012)
weight: 129
waist: 25.25
Arm: 11
Sooooo interestingly enough, my waist is as small as it was at 125 lbs (my arms are actually smaller) but my weight is up. Initially and instinctively my reaction was disappointment. However, here are a few considerations
1) I know I gained a little bit of weight this past weekend. My trip to chicago was just so far off of the "normal larissa eating schedule" that the result was me at least a pound or two heavier.
2) I am evening that out as I type because I'm back to a normal food schedule and already feeling better although not completely back to where I was before the weekend
3) Whereas after the last challenge I took a direct route to sweet freedom bakery and ate like 2 cupcakes and 2 stuffed cookies - after this challenge i went to pick up a piece of salmon and some sweet potatoes for dinner. Oh then I had some wine. But i went to bed otherwise super paleo and comfortable.
4) okay, I have to admit it - I am stronger. deadlifting 205, cleaning 104, pressing 78, front squatting 130, backsquatting 155 x2 (i never maxed out). A few months ago we were doing oly lifts less frequently but I know my deadlift was nowhere near 205 back then and my front squat was only around 120.
No comments:
Post a Comment