Pages

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 31: Memorial Day Weekend

It's been a long and stressful weekend. It started Saturday morning when I had to move out of my apartment. My life takes up one entire giant truck. How did I end up with so much junk? and how do I still feel like I need so many more things?

Then we traveled from philly to northeast philly to take one grandmother out of the hospital to rehab for her knee replacement. From there we drove to Harrisburg to visit my other grandmother in the hospital. 10pm we finally had dinner. 2 am we finally got home to State College.

Sunday we drove to Treasure Lake and sat in the rain. Never ending !! Today I finally finally feel better. I decided to go on a bike ride. Physical activity has been missing from my weekend and it always makes me feel better. 40 min bike ride around the lake and a few hours of sunbathing did the trick.


played about 15 min of tennis before we got caught in a huge storm

happy sunny today

bike ride cure

No comments:

Post a Comment