There are some GREAT paleo recipes that I've been dying to try but haven't had the time. Some of them are dessert recipes and others are cheat food mimics so I will compile the list for when I am done with the challenge. They'll be my reward before I decide to dig into too many non-paleo chocolate treats (always my weakness).
also not sure if it was healthy to indulge in the visual food porn below halfway through my challenge.
Basil Cauliflower gluten-free pizza (cheese included)
I already decided that pizza will be the FIRST thing I make
Sweet potato pizza crust (may be a better cheese free option)
Basil Icecream (I can paleofy this recipe with coconut milk and honey)
Or these mini layered (all coconut milk) icecream pops
Avocado Brownies (great way to use up my frozen avocados)
also not sure if it was healthy to indulge in the visual food porn below halfway through my challenge.
Basil Cauliflower gluten-free pizza (cheese included)
I already decided that pizza will be the FIRST thing I make
Sweet potato pizza crust (may be a better cheese free option)
Basil Icecream (I can paleofy this recipe with coconut milk and honey)
Or these mini layered (all coconut milk) icecream pops
Avocado Brownies (great way to use up my frozen avocados)




No comments:
Post a Comment