Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 22: Crave

I am starting my last week of my 30 day challenge and I am craving! I don't think it's supposed to go this way; by the last 7 days I think cravings are supposed to have subsided. My journey was a little different. This challenge was not that hard for me - it was easy to eat clean and avoid junk. But today, I want food I would never even think of eating on a normal day. yuck!

But for this last week I'm going to go big or go home. It's important to me to end this challenge as strongly as I started. Tonight I'll indulge in sweet potato, salad, bacon and either leftover fish or something new. I know I'll feel better after crossfitting.

This past weekend did not help and my body is probably craving because I partied a little too hard. As my brother says, 'It's not easy to party so hard.' Thank god the food that my mom was cooking was delicious, fresh, clean and paleo. The worst thing I did was eat dark chocolate, drink wine and not get enough sleep. The best thing I did was waterski, soak up sun and eat clean. Now, it's just a matter of getting back into the rhythm of work, cooking and crossfitting. Cardio Monday did NOT feel good yesterday...


kale chips for cravings

Beach body
This photo sums up the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment