Aside from the plans I have to make paleo pizza, I have a fun post benchmark WOD food splurge in the works. My new crossfit friend and I decided to do the benchmark WOD together on Wednesday (the day after the challenge officially finishes) and then go out for pizza and or froyo and or adult beverage. (The benchmark WOD is "michael." lots of running....) I am so excited! I rarely make plans to go eat non-paleo with fellow crossfitters but I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of this food reboot.
Goals
I only have 5 days left and I want to make a few goals
- no chocolate
- CROSSFIT at least 5x this week! woo hooo
- eat 3 meals a day
- continue getting 8 hours of sleep a night!
Here is one more photo from this past weekend because it's hilarious. Busted! Now I have proof of where those eyes are wandering.
Goals
I only have 5 days left and I want to make a few goals
- no chocolate
- CROSSFIT at least 5x this week! woo hooo
- eat 3 meals a day
- continue getting 8 hours of sleep a night!
Here is one more photo from this past weekend because it's hilarious. Busted! Now I have proof of where those eyes are wandering.
| busted |
No comments:
Post a Comment