On Friday I flew back into DC. The only good thing awaiting me in the city was my boyfriend's evening arrival. Everything else in DC reminds me of the massive pile of work and reading that sits on top of me at all hours of the day.
My boyfriend made the weekend back in DC so enjoyable that tomorrow's start to the semester is even more unbearable. The truth is my semester actually started a few days ago when first looked at the reading already assigned to be completed by tomorrow. I am writing this post because I would rather reminisce about all the good stuff.
On Friday, my boyfriend made me a 10 pound leg of lamb! On saturday, after losing a bet I treated him to a chocolate covered chocolate pinkberry dessert. This weekend marked the last of a series we'd spent together over winter break. From Dubois PA to New York City we ate well, slept well, and lived life well.
For this upcoming semester I have scheduled in crossfit hours because I do not want to completely fall off the bandwagon again. Thai called me out on quitting crossfit for a month and after feeling pretty guilty and struggling to complete a pull-up I decided to commit to sessions during this semester. (I'm also hate that thai has snatched 112lb and I have fallen below my previous max of 73lb).
My boyfriend made the weekend back in DC so enjoyable that tomorrow's start to the semester is even more unbearable. The truth is my semester actually started a few days ago when first looked at the reading already assigned to be completed by tomorrow. I am writing this post because I would rather reminisce about all the good stuff.
On Friday, my boyfriend made me a 10 pound leg of lamb! On saturday, after losing a bet I treated him to a chocolate covered chocolate pinkberry dessert. This weekend marked the last of a series we'd spent together over winter break. From Dubois PA to New York City we ate well, slept well, and lived life well.
For this upcoming semester I have scheduled in crossfit hours because I do not want to completely fall off the bandwagon again. Thai called me out on quitting crossfit for a month and after feeling pretty guilty and struggling to complete a pull-up I decided to commit to sessions during this semester. (I'm also hate that thai has snatched 112lb and I have fallen below my previous max of 73lb).


No comments:
Post a Comment