Below are photos of my escape. I took a train out of DC after completing half of my finals. My boyfriend met me in Philly and we drove to his extravagant holiday office party. I drank wine, ate macaroons and engaged in non-law school conversation. My escape made me realize one thing I had completely forgotten - things really are not that bad. When my view of the world is not blocked by a 50 page outline and the rules of civil procedure - I can look around to see that everything is fantastic.
Everything except 1) time for cooking 2) time for crossfitting 3) time for my boyfriend. But in four days after two more 3-hour long exams, that will change.
Optimism is true moral courage
-Shackleton
 |
| ice sculptures lining the entrance |
 |
| baby blue cake pops |
 |
| mini macaroons |
 |
| not your typical holiday office party |
 |
| Christmastime at 30th street station - Philadelphia <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment