This semester has been all about making plans. Thai suggested that I write crossfit into my schedule with permanent marker and fight off anyone who gets in my way of going. Last week I was very successful at committing to morning sessions. One problem is that on tuesday's and thursday's our gym does not offer an 8:15am class. This means I'd have to wake up at 630am and start walking at 645am to make a 715am class. I should probably stop crying about it and just do it.
I made it back from winter break having only gained a pound or so. God knows how I managed this. However, this week my weight is fluctuating a little more than I would like so I put the scale away for a little while and will focus on crossfitting.
Now eating.... this is a mess and has been for the past 2 months. I am trying to cook more but I am just not finding a happy medium between eating very paleo and what I got very used to doing during finals (eating whatever the hell I wanted).
My boyfriend is visiting on Friday. I am motivated to cook a delicious paleo meal out of my new paleo slow cooking recipe cook (christmas present!). Beef short ribs it is with a side of cauliflower rice.
I have to look forward to treats like cooking short ribs, having my boyfriend visit, and sharing a bottle of wine. Day to day my evenings are filled with endless reading, writing and panic. I didn't think I'd turn into one of those cynical, miserable law students but it happened. It's easier to get through it if I let myself complain.
![]() |
| cauliflower "rice" |
![]() |
| Georgetown cupcake |
![]() |
| Friday plans |
![]() |
| ugh i miss this! |




I hear ya!! professional school + paleo + crossfit takes a lot of effort to maintain. But worth it! I've been bad with eats after break too...
ReplyDelete