One week update
I am bringing back some of my favorite dishes from my very first 30 day challenge including my chorizo kale breakfast and ground turkey lettuce tacos.
Right now the usual sugar/cookie/cupcake cravings are setting in. I am still letting myself reach for chocolate but that just means that curbing sugar will be harder later.
This challenge I'm keeping it simple. I have meatloaf (2 lbs) in the fridge for the week, spinach for salads, kale and eggs. I don't really have time or room for anything too fancy. So far it's a little boring. The best and most surprising part is my boyfriend's progress. He's on day 7 with me and without complaint! I'm just so happy. I am also looking forward to Valentine's Day because I am planning to cook a special paleo meal - I procrastinate by browsing blogs and recipe books.
Few goals for this next week
try to get at least 2 crossfit sessions in (if any of you at cfcc are reading this.. I'm embarrassed but such is life)
explore more veggie options besides spinach and kale
I am bringing back some of my favorite dishes from my very first 30 day challenge including my chorizo kale breakfast and ground turkey lettuce tacos.
Right now the usual sugar/cookie/cupcake cravings are setting in. I am still letting myself reach for chocolate but that just means that curbing sugar will be harder later.
This challenge I'm keeping it simple. I have meatloaf (2 lbs) in the fridge for the week, spinach for salads, kale and eggs. I don't really have time or room for anything too fancy. So far it's a little boring. The best and most surprising part is my boyfriend's progress. He's on day 7 with me and without complaint! I'm just so happy. I am also looking forward to Valentine's Day because I am planning to cook a special paleo meal - I procrastinate by browsing blogs and recipe books.
Few goals for this next week
try to get at least 2 crossfit sessions in (if any of you at cfcc are reading this.. I'm embarrassed but such is life)
explore more veggie options besides spinach and kale
![]() |
| kale, chorizo and egg |
![]() |
| mushrooms, cauliflower, onion and garlic for the meatloaf |
![]() |
| meatloaf mix |
![]() |
| slow cooker meatloaf recipe |




No comments:
Post a Comment