Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trip to Pittsburgh II


greeted with flowers

Legos and wine in bed
Phipps Botanical Gardens
Carnegie Mellon, Pitt, Dinner Out and Botanics

Treating me to a homemade meal at a beautifully set table

In Other News

I arrived at to a 5pm Crossfit Class after taking a three week hiatus. Three weeks away and I did not even check to make sure that there was a 5pm Class. Turns out that on Tuesday classes start at 6pm. Luckily, Jim let me do 20 minutes of 3 rep squat cleans on my own. Then I did a 1 minute on, 1 minutes off metcon for 10 minutes: 3 deadlifts, 3 burpees.

The metcon killed me. It made me feel like I had spent the last three weeks lying in a coma. I swear I could feel toxins? fat? lethargy? running through my body. I was light headed for a good 15 minutes. 

The government shutdown was good for something. Without government work piled on top of school work I have enough time to make it to the gym this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment