I don't think anyone was treated better this past labor day weekend. I woke up every morning to a homemade breakfast and freshly pressed coffee. And I got to watch my cute boyfriend cook for me. By the end of the weekend I was a well fed and happy girl. Our time together this semester will be like mini vacations away from law/grad school hell.
Today was my first day back at Crossfit Foggy Bottom. I think the only way I am going to be able to make it back on a regular basis is by getting myself up for a.m. crossfit. I wish that CFG had an 8:15am class because that would be infinitely easier to make than the currently available 7:15am class. I am going to have to put in a request.
Today was my first day back at Crossfit Foggy Bottom. I think the only way I am going to be able to make it back on a regular basis is by getting myself up for a.m. crossfit. I wish that CFG had an 8:15am class because that would be infinitely easier to make than the currently available 7:15am class. I am going to have to put in a request.
![]() |
| 1. Come prepared with eggs, cheese, bacon and french pressed coffee |
![]() |
| 2. Make a giant omelette and make it look and taste delicious |
![]() |
| 3. Use the leftover cheese to top homemade meatballs |
![]() |
| 4. wake-up the next morning and make breakfast for her again! She will be very very happy |
![]() |
| 5. All while being strong enough to lift two ladies and smile like it's no big deal |





No comments:
Post a Comment