Thai and Priscilla encouraged me to go ahead and do it even though I may want to die half way through. My law school friend described her crossfit friends as, "no fun" during their 30 day challenge. I'm less worried about being considered "no fun" and more worried about being overly stressed with school, work and maintaining a strict paleo diet. Two points - One is that I have been eating all home cooked meals since I got to law school and aside from yesterday's ice-cream I have been strict paleo. I feel amazing and love it! My second point is that I think measurements will be good for me. I'm still reluctant to get on the scale very often - I think a pre 30 day and post 30 day measurement will do me good.
RECOVER FROM LABOR DAY and REFOCUS-SEPTEMBER 15th- CF BALANCE 30 DAY PALEO CHALLENGE- Saturday, 9am-11am in the CrossFit Studio to meet. Alternative date will be at CF Dupont Monday, September 17th, from 6-8pm. During this time all participants, will have their measurements taken. There will be an approximate hour long seminar accompanied with handouts. All participants, please register on our website. The cost is $40. The winner will receive a free month membership. For further questions, please email Kari here.
RECOVER FROM LABOR DAY and REFOCUS-SEPTEMBER 15th- CF BALANCE 30 DAY PALEO CHALLENGE- Saturday, 9am-11am in the CrossFit Studio to meet. Alternative date will be at CF Dupont Monday, September 17th, from 6-8pm. During this time all participants, will have their measurements taken. There will be an approximate hour long seminar accompanied with handouts. All participants, please register on our website. The cost is $40. The winner will receive a free month membership. For further questions, please email Kari here.
No comments:
Post a Comment