Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Magic matcha green tea powder

I really don't have time to be posting here because I'm studying for finals and I have a lot of practice tests to get through tonight. But I wanted to take the time to post anyway for a few reasons. One, is that I found a magic cure to my cold. Well, actually my mother has been swearing by this matcha green tea powder for at least a year now. "Make it really thick" she always says. Yuck.

Anyway, I was really desperate for a cure today and she reminded me over the phone to drink the tea "nice and soupy." My mother must be a secret asian tiger mom because I think she uncovered this cure - it works. I'll swear by it as well now.

The second reason I want to post is just to shamelessly post photos from my fantastic date this past weekend. Bf and I are so busy cooking we forget to treat ourselves every once in a while. Oh and he bought me the dress and requested that I wear it :) I happily wore the dress that kind of showed off all the hard work I've been putting in at the crossfit gym recently.

Jerked 95x2 for a set of 3
pull-ups are getting A LOT better!
can't wait to see what peak week brings this upcoming week - too bad I have law school finals going on as well. haha.

matcha green tea powder - "soupy"



displays of affection

found this upscale hotel and decided to take photos

yayy getting strong

No comments:

Post a Comment